Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 8-Post PRK

This will be interesting to type because my left eye is ghosting upward and my right eye is ghosting downward.

I feel like my right eye has blurred up close today. Maybe some healing going in. The anti-biotic drops are stinging a little in that eye so something's changing. My left eye has changed quite a bit and is struggling the most with light sensitivity. I wish I could say if my right eye was better in that area but it's still sensitive too. This is my biggest complaint and I am really wishing it away! Yesterday evening I did have a couple of hours where the inside house lights weren't bothering me too much. For the first time I was able to go into the bathroom and put drops in with the light dimmer at medium level (thank you hubby for a house full of dimming lights!) I really enjoyed the freedom of pain and not wearing sun glasses. I went from wearing eye glasses to sun glasses. Seems silly if you ask me.

I didn't dare venture out today. We had a little snow and it's bright outside even with cloudiness. I am happy it's the weekend so I don't feel like I'm slacking too much by being indoors. I am hopeful to get to church on Sunday and get out for lunch with my boys.

Hoping for exercise this upcoming week! My body and mind are ready, I'm just not sure if my eyes can handle being in the gym. Hmmm Zumba with sun glasses could be a new trend... :)

Tonight we are having time together with games and a movie. I'm "looking"forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment