Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 17 - Post PRK

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had a rough sensitivity day so I tried making the most out of it. It was a blinding beautiful sunny snowy day in Michigan...totally not cool for me! However I did get out of the house to see a friend and to the mall to get a good pair of polarized glasses. They are helping with clarity that is for sure. I noticed a slight change in my right eye yesterday, maybe a little sharper where my left got a little more blurry.

My sinuses are a draining crazy mess. It's not a cold but I know it's connected with my eyes. Either from the light sensitivity or someone suggested maybe I have allergies induced from surgery or a sinus infection. I did notice several days ago before this crazy draining started that my cheek bones hurt. I did a round of nasal spray around then before this started. It's been suggested that maybe all I need are cold meds or allergy drops? Hmmm it's definitely got me wondering. It could be coincidental that my allergy/sinus issues started after stopping Lotemax which I was told caused light sensitivity for some people by my doctor.

Typically I don't suffer from allergies, not like this but it somewhat makes sense. My eyelids are swollen and pink and so are my eyes. Curious as to what the doctor has to say. I wonder if he could treat me for a sinus infection to spare me the co-pay and time at my regular doctor. What a nigmare this has been, keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be mending in days!

No comments:

Post a Comment