Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 21 - Three weeks after PRK

Today was interesting...

I woke up to some light sensitivity but less than yesterday. It's such a smidgen of a change that it still wasn't enough to drive. I noticed also that my right eye sharpened up quite a bit. The massive ghosting is still there along with some double vision. I had a couple of bought of nausea/motion sickness and think this new focusing is contributing to that.

I went to Zumba and the ride wasn't too bad. I even went to the bus stop this morning without sunglasses on at early sunrise. Througout the day I was able to see the tv better, see my face better and use my computer. Wow did my eyebrows need attention! I took care of those and really tried looking at my eyes. I have some pretty dark circles around them. Hubby thinks that.they are from lack of sleep since I'm up several times a night putting drops in my eyes. They've never looked like this so if that doesn't go away I'll ask my doctor.

I'm still on the steroid drops till Wednesday of next week. I think they are helping and each day it seems the inflammation is less and less. I'm also using less rewetting drops today. I can swear by the Systane Uktra in the vials. They are so soothing.

Worked out again to it and was able to keep my glasses off after doing so in the gym and for the ride home. Headlights were super bright but I just looked away.

Reading seems the same, maybe a little blurrier on my cell phone that past few days. I hope that doesn't get worse because my phone does a lot for me!

Hoping today is better too, even if by a little smidgen!

1 comment:

  1. Great to read your experience, just got mine done on 16th of Dec, 2018. Your blog really helps me to calm down as all the experiences are identical and it's fun to read even though it's blurry..

    ReplyDelete