Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 20

This morning wasn't too bad for light sensitivity indoors so I thought I'd take a shot at driving. Where it wasn't as awful as trying on day 7, it was still very difficult to hold my eyes open long enough to focus. It was a cloudy day and all our snow has melted. I even drove soon after the steroid drops in hope to get out with no inflammation. By the time I got done with my last errand to treat myself to Thai food, I was feeling pretty upset.

So I don't think I'm ready to drive. My vision definitely is not 20/40. It reminds me of when I had to drive without my glasses once when I was 18. Pretty awful experience. Lucky for me I stayed local, know the speed limits, etc.

My vision was pretty blurry today and that really made me tired. I did sleep a little in the afternoon and that helped relax them. I was able to get my son off of the bus instead of sending my older son to get him, and I was greeted with the biggest hug. He was so happy that I could stand out there.

I am still really liking the Systane drops the best and picked up more today on my adventure. I've been taking Vit D to help my mood and flax seed oil 3xs a day, running my humidifier 24/7, eating right, getting enough sleep, staying active and doubled up on my water and Vit C. I'm doing everything I can to help my body heal and this light sensitivity cannot go away fast enough.

Hoping to work out and go to Zumba in the morning. Asking for a ride because driving was very difficult and I am not going to push it. Maybe I'll try driving again Saturday.

Time for steroid drops and hoping tomorrow is a better day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment