Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 12 - Post PRK

Last night I went out...definitely halos around the lights and the headlights from other cars really bothered me. Typical for recovery I've read.

This morning I was thankful for melted snow and rain. I still had to wear sunglasses on the way to workout because car headlights still bother me. All light is still bothering me and my ability to see up close is getting worse. I think my left eye is hitting what my right eye did last week and may get worse....who knows! Living my life in blurriest is frustrating. Not being able to drive is frustrating, and not seeing the fine details on anything is beyond frustrating. I really want that "ah ha!" day to arrive. The ghosting of letters has not gotten any better. My left eye also seems gritty and sometimes itchy today.

I'm googling Prk recovery stories and trying to compare notes. I am envious of those who don't have this awful sensitivity to light and can see fairly well.

I understand the process, but I'm super annoyed. At this point in time I am missing my contacts and eye glasses.

Patience schmatience!

No comments:

Post a Comment